Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wednesday Words of Wisdom

 photo hungry_zps205515a0.jpg

So much truth in one simple statement.
Food is very important to me.
And I don't know about you, but when I don't have it I tend to get a little "hangry".

So, if you happened to have an encounter with me on Monday morning anytime before 12:30 PM - let me just apologize now.
I had my glucose test that morning and was therefore not allowed to eat.
Cruel & unusual punishment could be another name for it.
Ah, the joys of pregnancy.

 photo bump_zps236ba6f4.jpg

11 weeks until we meet our guy :)

- e

Just FYI :

My top is from Anthropologie! You can find it, here. They have so many amazing flowy tops that can totally work as maternity shirts and will be awesome post-pregnancy as well  - hallelujah! 


No comments:

Post a Comment