Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween 2012


Photobucket

I was so grateful that Blake was able to fly in to go Trick-or-Treating with Annie and I .
And I know he was just as thrilled that he got to go out in full costume - what a good sport he is : )

After going round and round with so many ideas about what our girl was going to be this year , we finally settled on Little Red Riding Hood .

I dressed up as the wolf and Blake , being the silly fellow he is , was the grandmother .

Photobucket
Get a load of our little Red - my awesome mother-in-law made her costume !

We kept it pretty low key - driving to a few homes of family and friends , and stopping at a few neighborhood houses with my mom and dad .

Then off to a delicious dinner at my in-laws house - Annie's sweet Aunt Carli and Lala put together quite the spread for us.

So grateful for them and all that they do !  

Hope you all had an amazing night as well !

- e

No comments:

Post a Comment