Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Day for Love


Photobucket

Happy Valentine's Day , from our family to yours .

This was the card we put together and fully intended on sending out, since we missed the boat at Christmas . . . but I guess we'll have to look for a different occasion to send out a card!
Some day I'll get it together.

To the man and little lady in my life - I hope you know how much I love you .
I love you , I love you , I love you .

You are my everything .
When I am away from you , no matter how long , I am homesick for you .
I cannot imagine loving any two people more.
My love for you is infinite and unconditional.

And I support any day that celebrates my love for you . . . whilst encouraging me to eat sweets without guilt .


- e

Just FYI:

My Dress & Sweater : The Impeccable Pig
My Belt : Forever 21 (old)
Annie's Dress : Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment