Monday, June 18, 2012

Weekend Update : St. Paul, MN

This past weekend we went to visint my Aunt Marg in good old
St. Paul , Minnesota.

I absolutely love the St . Paul / Minnieapolis area . It is one of my favorite places to visit and would certainly be towards the top of potential places for Blake and I to settle one day .
The homes are beautiful , the neighborhoods are shaded by canopies of massive green trees , there's fabulous shopping , and delicious restaurants. Plus , you can't beat that midwestern friendliness .


My Aunt is always incredibly generous and so much fun to be around . She even treated Blake and I to a Twins game and babysat Annie for us so we could enjoy an afternoon to ourselves !

Here are some iPhone photos from our weekend : )

Photobucket

Annie on the plane !
So excited to see Aunt Marg !
Photobucket

Stopping at one of my favorite stores , Patina , for some laughs .

Photobucket

They also have tons of cute kitchen items and home decor !


Photobucket

So excited to be at the Mall of America !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Annie on the carousel ( her current fav )
and Blake and I on the Log Ride ( a classic ) .


Photobucket

The Twins ' Game at Target Field .
They lost ( boo ) , but it was a very fun and relaxing afternoon !


Photobucket
Photobucket

Happy Father's Day , BW !
We love you SOOO much !

Photobucket

Exhausted and happy on the plane ride home !

One of my biggest regrets was that I forgot to take pictures of all of the INCREDIBLE food that we had over the weekend . 

Darn , I guess we'll just have to go back to all of them again !

Photobucket

Aunt Marg , you're the best !
We can't thank you enough for everything ,
and we can't wait to come back !

- e

No comments:

Post a Comment