Monday, October 29, 2012

West Elm in Salt Lake City!

Photobucket
via West Elm Salt Lake's Facebook Page

Hey hey hey !
I'm back !
Where have I been , you ask ?
Well , more on that to come :)
A promise / new goal : I will post on this
blog at least 5 days a week until the end of the year .
But first , let me say Hallelujah !
For West Elm has come to Salt Lake City .


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


While I wasn't cool enough to be invited to the grand opening party ( I know , they don't know what they're missing ) , West Elm has been one of my long time loves , and I can promise you I will be a regular sight in their store from now on .
Sorry BW , consider yourself warned. I will now begin slowly saving for many needed items to complete my kitchen , living room , and master bedroom areas !
Now all we need is a Zara and I might actually consider making Utah my permanent home .
Maybe . . .
- e

No comments:

Post a Comment